a father is 30 times older than hi son.however after 18 years he will only be thrice as old as his sons age . find the present age of father
Sequentially numbered bills do not usually bring any more value to them. There are some collectors however that might pay slightly more for yours however, being that they are older and silver certificates.
A is 23% older than CA=12, whileB=11C=-- To figure out that A is older than we add 12% from A then 11% from B totalling 23%
It means "older sister" or someone that is older than you that is in a girl in Filipino.
Zero is itself a digit so the question does not really make sense. However, the non-zero digits are older than zero. For example, consider the Roman number system which had no zero.
a father is 30 years older than his son.in 12 years,the men will be three times as old as his son.find their present ages.
If you search online you can find many templates for Fathers Day coloring pages. However many older children may want to produce their own original works to give to their fathers on Fathers Day.
36.... lol :P or 20
no they are not by subicsha
They think he is much older than the other fathers of Maycomb.
Older men often enjoy reading about things that happened in their day. I would recommend history or trivia books focused on the early decades of their lives. If that isn't fitting for your older father, offer to do some difficult chores if it will help him out.
The rate of mutation of the fibrillin gene, however, appears to be related to the age of the patient's father; older fathers are more likely to have new mutations appear in chromosome 15.
he is 19 years old hiow is n
It appears to be using the subjunctive mood rather than the present tense (When it is older...). The dog is not currently older, a counterfactual condition. The statement itself is an opinion, not a fact. All these point to the subjunctive mood rather than the present tense.
Could be, but they could also be your first cousin thrice (three times) removed. Depends on which is in the older generation.
Yes, as a feature on the planet the mid-Atlantic ridge is older than the Great Rift Vally, however the present volcanic features on the ridge are just as young as those in the valley.