Best Answer

If the value changes from fraction1 (F1) to fraction 2 (F2), then the percentage change is 100*(F2/F1 - 1)

provided F1 > 0.

If F1 is 0 then the value is not defined, and if F1 <0 you get nonsense results.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2012-12-10 22:05:28
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


20 cards

A polynomial of degree zero is a constant term

The grouping method of factoring can still be used when only some of the terms share a common factor A True B False

The sum or difference of p and q is the of the x-term in the trinomial

A number a power of a variable or a product of the two is a monomial while a polynomial is the of monomials

See all cards
1027 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you do Percent of change with fractions?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked