A dollar can be reached by adding coins together in the following ways, using ten coins or fewer:
1. A one-dollar coin.
2. Two half dollars.
3. One half dollar and two quarters.
4. One half dollar, one quarter, two dimes and one nickel.
5. One half dollar, one quarter, two dimes and five pennies.
6. One half dollar, one quarter, one dime and three nickels.
7. One half dollar, one quarter and five nickels.
8. One half dollar and five dimes.
9. One half dollar, four dimes and two nickels.
10. One half dollar, three dimes and four nickels.
11. One half dollar, two dimes and six nickels.
12. Four quarters.
13. Three quarters, two dimes and one nickel.
14. Three quarters, two dimes and five pennies.
15. Three quarters and five nickels.
16. Two quarters and five dimes.
17. Two quarters, four dimes and two nickels.
18. Two quarters, three dimes and four nickels.
19. Two quarters, two dimes and six nickels.
20. One quarter, seven dimes and one nickel.
21. One quarter, six dimes and three nickels.
22. Ten dimes.
23. One half dollar, one quarter, one dime, two nickels and five pennies
10 dimes make one dollar.
The answer will depend on which country's dollar: there are many countries that use the dollar as a currency and they have different coinage.
62 copper dollar coins
There are many. Various ways to make a dollar using coins. 100 pennies, 4 quarters, 2 50 cent coins, 1 50 cent coin and 2 quarters, 10 dimes, 20 nickels, and many variations. There are 293 ways to make a dollar but maybe there are more possible ways.
No, there have been many US dollar coins struck before and after 1972. However, the US Mint did make a dollar coin in 1972 (it was the second year for the Eisenhower Dollar)
Alot of ways
If you mean by using all the coins then none.
It depends on the denominations of the coins and the exchange rate at the time.
I believe that there are 4563 ways.
The U.S. Mint does NOT make any gold presidential 1 dollar coins. So none can make an ounce of gold.
4 quarters or 10 dimes or 20 nickels or 100 pennies. One dollar is equal to 100 cents so many combinations of coins can be used.
2 quarters and 5 dimes
Please be more specific. Many U.S. one dollar coins are considered rare.
20 five cent coins add up to a dollar
How many 5 cent can you get in 10 dollar
ten dimes Only 1 way if u use exactly 10 coins