71% of the questions were answered correctly
Correctly answer the questions on the test. How do you know you correctly answered the questions on the test?
45 were correctly answered
70% were correctly answered.
No, answered is the past tense form of the verb answer. It can also be an adjective.Can you answer the question?He answered the question correctly.This is one of many correctly answered questions.
-- Since she answered 86 percent of the questions correctly, she answered the remaining 14 percent of them incorrectly. -- 14% of 100 questions is 14 questions.
95 of them.
If you answered 27 correctly and 18 incorrectly, you would have answered 60% correctly.
that's = to 75 % correct if you correctly answered 45 out of 60 questions
The adverb form of the word "correct" is correctly.An example sentence for you is: "She answered all the questions correctly".
In the contestant of didi no 1 who answered correctly,she can be millionaire.
100*(21/25) % = 84%
Answer 34 questions correctly, ignore the rest.