Proverbs in the Bible:
1) Don't plan anything that will hurt your neighbor; he lives beside you, trusting you. (Prov. 3:29)
2) The road the righteous travel is like the sunrise, getting brighter and brighter until daylight has come.
The road of the wicked, however, is dark as night. They fall, but cannot see what they have stumbled over. (Prov. 4:18-19)
3) Lazy people should learn a lesson from the way ants live. They have no leader, no chief, no ruler, but they store up their food during the summer, getting ready for winter. (Prov. 6:6-8)
4) Righteous people will always have security , but the wicked will not survive in the land. (Prov. 10:30)
5) If you are good, you are guided by honesty. People who can't be trusted are destroyed by their own dishonesty. (Prov. 11:5)
6) Honest people will treat you fairly; the wicked only want to deceive you. (Prov. 12:5)
7) The more easily you get your wealth, the sooner you will lose it. (Prov. 13:11a)
8) A fool will believe anything; smart people watch their step. (Prov. 14:15)
9) A king's greatness depends on how many people he rules; without them he is nothing. (Prov. 14:28)
10) If you stay calm, you are wise, but if you have a hot temper, you only show how stupid you are. (Prov. 14:29)
All verses taken from the Good News Bible.
Proverbs from around the world:
1,) "A tree is known by its fruit" - (of Zulu origin - this means that success is shown by the deeds.)
2.) "The old horse in the stable still yearns to run" - (this means that those who are older still have things they would like to accomplish.)
3.) "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" - (this means that when you separate from someone that you love by putting distance between you that you will inevitably love them more and yearn to see them.)
4.) Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
5,) Arabic Proverb: An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
6,) Finnish proverb: Even a small star shines in the darkness.
7,) Italian Proverb: After the game, the king and pawn go into the same box.
8.) Jewish Proverb: God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
9.) Russian Proverb: Better to stumble than make a slip of the tongue.
10.) Spanish Proverb: Since we cannot get what we like, let us like what we can get.
a man should go the way lend the way and be the way by the way
Can you give me at least 10 examples of biotechnology
give 10 examples of search engine
Tang ina mo
The proverb when one will be too choosy, will end up with the least attractive choice is a single statement proverb. This kind of proverb is one that makes a short statement of something.
the love of an old man is like a snail that crawls.
the boy count the stars to raining
A noun is a word for a person, a place, or a thing. Examples of nouns are:appleboyCanadadreameggflowergeologyhamburgericejokeknowledgelambmoneyNapoleon Bonaparteonionpersonquestionrose bushstartroubleunclevacationwaterXeroxyearzeal
give me at least 10 examples of Natural logarithms.
-native basket -native fan