answersLogoWhite

0


Best Answer

Percent or percentage equates to hundredths.

As 218 is equivalent to 100% then 40% off of 218 leaves 60% of 218.

218 x 60/100 = 130.8

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2010-03-06 22:49:31
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

170

169

168

167

โžก๏ธ
See all cards
4.07
โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…
89 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is 40 percent off of 218.00?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp
People also asked