1% equates to 1/100 of a number .
So 1% of the loan can be found by multiplying the amount of loan by 1/100.
And this is equivalent to dividing the loan amount by 100.
EXAMPLE : Say loan = $15,000, then 1% = 15000/100 = $150.
75000*(1.06)30 = 430,761.83797 Call it 430,762
You figure what two tenths of one percent of an amount is by multiplying that original amount by 0.002 The result is two tenths of a percent of that amount.
That would depend on the original principal (the amount you borrowed) and how they compute interest.
please specify or tell me your loan amount
It will depend on the terms you have with the dealer. If all of the down payment is going to principal on your car then you would subtract that amount and that would be the amount left on your loan. If only a percent is applied to the amount then subtract that percent from the amount.
An inexpensive loan is one with a 0.12 percent interest rate. A medium price loan would be about a 6.5 percent interest rate. Lastly, an expensive loan would be one with an interest rate of 15 percent or more.
The total amount to be repaid on a one-year term loan of 500 dollars with an interest rate of 12 percent depends on how often it is compounded. If it is only compounded once during the year, you will owe 560 dollars after one year.
You can't. In order to make the calculation you need to know the amount of the loan, the interest rate, and the length of the amortization period. You're missing the amount of the loan.
One percent of the mortgage amount will equal one point.The more upfront interest payments or points paid at one time at the beginning of the loan process the lower the mortgage rate will be. Use of the mortgage calculator will show how much this amount will be.
One percent would be one hundredth of an amount, or the amount times .01. One quarter of that would be the amount times .0025.
She will pay $1,924.02 in interest.
It is 240 currency units.
A no fax loan is a fast cash loan that is one hundred percent online. Loan companies offer online loan applications that one needs to fill out to receive a loan. Some companies put a maximum of $1000 per no fax loan.
No, the "down payment" is made directly from the buyer to the seller and is on top of the amount loaned by the bank to complete the purchase price. In a sense, the larger the down payment the smaller the loan that will be needed, so it would "take money off the AMOUNT of the loan", but not have any impact on the repayment of the loaned amount. For instance, if my down payment is 90 percent of the purchase price, the loan only needs to cover the remaining 10 percent.