About 30 percent of Brazil population is bisexual. In Brazil 7.5 percent of men are gay and 2.6 percent of the men are bisexual.
100% of gay men die.....but then doesn't everyone....eventually?
If I remember correctly, up to 1 in 10.
About 3.5% to 8%, same as on the outside.
0%. It's quite impossible to "Try" to be gay. You either are or you aren't.
recent studies show that 99.9 percent of all UK citizens are flamers and like the men
The majority of gay professional basketball players are closeted, so it's impossible to count them.
Gay men are already men. They don't become men.
== == == == No just the sorry ones ANSWER about 98 percent do and the other 2 percent are gay yes they do
Gay men are already men.
Because that is the definition of "gay men".
No. Straight men do not want to be gay at all, and gay men are already gay, so there is nothing to fantasize about.
According to his interview on Beautimag and QX (a Swedish site), he's gay.
It is estimated that as much as 15% of the population of San Francisco is homosexual, and that up to 40% of the single adult men living there are gay.
When women are gay, they are interested in other women. When men are gay, they are intersted in other men
Yes, particularly gay men. Gay women only like men as friends.
Only straight men hate being called gay. Most gay men prefer the term "gay."
No. gay men cannot become straight, just as straight men cannot become gay. Gay men can choose to be celibate. They can even convince themselves that they aren't gay and get married, but they are still gay.
gay men are already men.
Gay men usually chase other men.
Yes. All societies on earth had gay men, and all of them today still have gay men.
Gay men do not dislike lesbians.
There is no odor particular to gay men.
Gay men can get aids from the HIV virus.