60 grams is a measure of mass. It cannot be converted to a percentage unless it is being compared to some other mass.60 grams is a measure of mass. It cannot be converted to a percentage unless it is being compared to some other mass.60 grams is a measure of mass. It cannot be converted to a percentage unless it is being compared to some other mass.60 grams is a measure of mass. It cannot be converted to a percentage unless it is being compared to some other mass.
It depends on what you are comparing. Compared to other people he may be ugly, but compared to other people he may be handsome.
In 2005, one half of newly diagnosed HIV infections were in gay men; the other half were in other people.
40% of people live countryside , where as, the other 60% live in cities or villages.
The percent of Americans that own dogs are 60%. After that is Cats, reptiles, small animals and other.
69 % of all Americans prefer fruity pebbles than other cereals
The alcohol percentage in Pucker flavored vodka is 30 proof. In other words, this is about 15% alcohol. This, compared to other types of alcohol is about average.
You get a percentage usually by comparing two numbers against each other. One number compared to itself is always 100%
Wow, what a question. Do you realize that most of the other cultures in the world actually view Americans as the laziest?
25% of Americans smoke 70% want to stop.
88 percent of Americans enjoy a spicy taco, the other 12 percent I have no clue what they are thinking.
56 percent of the people in the United States have brown hair. This includes a majority of the Americans who identify as White or Caucasian, plus a few who identify as other races.
95% black and 5% mexican The answer is 8 to1 About 45% of the population incacerated in US are Black, in spite of they are almost 13% of the 310 circa milion people in USA. The crimes commited to Black people from other Black people is about between 90 and 94%. The crimes commited by African-Americans to black people is exactly the same. Coincidence ? lololol
About 30 % SHAUN MASON
Most urban areas in the United States have a higher proportion of African Americans than their surrounding areas. However, cities such as Baltimore, Washington DC, Detroit, and New Orleans are known for having a particularly high percentage compared to other urban areas of a similar size.
The Americans suspected the other Japanese people who lived in America because they thought that they were spies.But fortunetly they werent!!
73 percent yet many other sources say otherwise
92% people speak other languages.
Of course they help other people!! They are so sweet and descent compared to some other famous guys.
It is up to 30 people
what is one mistake about native americans that other often make
It cannot be written as a percent. To write something as a percent, you have to know its value compared to some other value. For instance, 20 compared to 40 is 50%.