answersLogoWhite

0


Best Answer

This is a form of corrosion sometimes found on wiring or in the outlets. You need to have a licensed electrician replace the receptacles and to inspect the wiring to see if it may also need to be replaced. Either turn off the breaker or pull the fuse that supplies power to this room until it is repaired.

<><><>

Sounds like mold new one on me.

<>><><>

This suggests to me that the wall holding the outlets is damp - from rising damp, roof or window-frame leaks for example.

Always be sure to switch off the breakers at the main panel before you attempt to do any work on any mains power circuit.

As always, if you are in doubt about what to do, the best advice anyone should give you is to call a licensed electrician to advise what work is needed.

Before you do any work yourself,

on electrical circuits, equipment or appliances,

always use a test meter to ensure the circuit is, in fact, de-energized.

IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY SURE YOU CAN DO THIS JOB

SAFELY AND COMPETENTLY

REFER THIS WORK TO QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS.

User Avatar

Wiki User

βˆ™ 2012-12-28 04:40:05
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Physics

20 cards

What type of circuit in which all parts are connected in a single loop

What angle is between 90 and 180

What condition has symptoms that include ringing buzzing or roaring in the ears or head

What is the transfer of energy as electromagnetic waves called

➑️
See all cards
3.94
β˜†β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜†β˜…
16 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What would cause all of the wall outlets in one room of your house to have slimy green discharge coming from where electrical plugs enter the outlets and how can you remedy it?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp
Related questions
People also asked