To compute a 10 percent discount, simply take 90 percent (100 percent minus 10 percent) of the original price. This is .10 x 59.95.
Likewise, a 25 percent discount is 75 percent of the original price. So compute .75 x 75.99.
If 75% of the original price is gone, then $13 is the remaining 25%.$13/0.25 = $52.00
The shoes will cost 21.
amy paid $59.89 for a pair of running shoes during a 30% off sale. what was the regular price?
She got a 30% discount on the shoes!
The best place to go to buy Toms Shoes at a discount is Toms online store. There is also a factory discount. Every pair of shoes a person buys at Toms Shoes will help another person in need.
There are multiple discount shoe shores in Charlotte. You can go to a Payless, or a variety of other local discount stores.
A great place to look for discount designer shoes in Arkansas is at your local resale stores. A lot of times you can find great shoes at great prices at these stores. Another place you may be able to find some great shoes available in your area is by going to http://local.celebratewithstyle.com/Discount_Designer_Clothes_Fayetteville_AR-p1561077-Fayetteville_AR.html
The original price was $104.00
You can find discount track running shoes look on amazon. If you are looking for track running shoes at a discount price, where can I find some at amazon.
You can find discount running shoes at DSW Warehouse, Payless Shoes, Marshalls Shoes. You can find discounted running shoes at shoe store outlets as well.
http://discountshoesonsale.com - thousands of discount shoes from biggest online shoe stores.