answersLogoWhite

0


Best Answer

-37.5%

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2012-11-03 12:16:33
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

What follows a linking or action verb

A mathematical expression of a natural law

A letter that is used in place of a numeral

The result of division

โžก๏ธ
See all cards
4.75
โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…
8 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: A suit that sold for 120 dollars is on sale for 75 dollars What is the percent of decrease?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp
Related questions

A vendor has 250 ponkans for sale if he sold 175 of them what percent remains to be sold?

70% have been sold leaving 30% to be sold


How much does sperm sale for?

sperm is sold for 30 dollars a pound to drink


If a video game was originally sold for fifty dollars and is now forty-five dollars what percent was used to decrease price?

10% 45/50 = 90/100 = 90 percent. This means that the video game now only is worth 90 percent of the original price, which means that (100 - 90 %)= 10 % of the price has dropped.


A pickup truck that sold four 18722 dollars sells for 32270 dollars what is the percent increase?

The increase is 72.364%.


One share of stock which is originally sold for 70 dollars now sells for14 dollars what is the percent of decrease round to the nearest percent if necessary?

Original price = $70Present value = $14Value lost = ($70 - $14) = $56Fractional loss = 56/70 = 0.8 = 80% . (Exact. No rounding required.)


Where is Justin Bieber playing?

04.24.13Stockholm, SEGlobePre-Sale Sold Out5304.26.13Helsinki, FinlandHartwall ArenaPre-Sale Sold Out12804.28.13St Petersburg, RussiaJCCPre-Sale Sold Out1304.30.13Moscow, RussiaOlympiisky ArenaPre-Sale Sold Out1305.02.13IstanbulITU StadyumuBuy Tickets1805.04.13Dubai, UAEDubai Sevens StadiumPre-Sale Sold Out3805.08.13Cape Town, South AfricaCape Town StadiumPre-Sale Sold Out2105.12.13Johannesburg, South AfricaFNB StadiumPre-Sale Sold Out2406.22.13San Diego, CAValley View Casino CenterPre-Sale Sold Out5506.24.13Los Angeles, CAStaples CenterPre-Sale Sold Out5206.25.13Los Angeles, CAStaples CenterPre-Sale Sold Out6206.26.13San Jose, CAHP Pavilion at San JosePre-Sale Sold Out6906.28.13Las Vegas, NVMGM GrandPre-Sale Sold Out4506.30.13Denver, COPepsi CenterPre-Sale Sold Out3707.02.13Oklahoma City, OKChesapeake Energy ArenaPre-Sale Sold Out2807.03.13Dallas, TXAmerican Airlines CenterPre-Sale Sold Out6207.06.13Omaha, NECenturyLink CenterPre-Sale Sold Out6207.07.13Des Moines, IAWells Fargo ArenaPre-Sale Sold Out4707.09.13Chicago, ILUnited CenterPre-Sale Sold Out8707.10.13Indianapolis, INBankers FieldhousePre-Sale Sold Out7507.12.13Columbus, OHNationwide ArenaPre-Sale Sold Out7707.13.13Cleveland, OHQuickers Loan ArenaPre-Sale Sold Out9407.15.13Buffalo, NYFirst Niagara CenterPre-Sale Sold Out8907.17.13Philadelphia, PAWells Fargo CenterPre-Sale Sold Out7607.18.13Hartford, CTXL CenterPre-Sale Sold Out8207.20.13Boston, MATD Bank GardenPre-Sale Sold Out8207.23.13Kanata, ONScotiabank PlacePre-Sale Sold Out10007.25.13Toronto, ONAir Canada CentrePre-Sale Sold Out12107.26.13Toronto, ONAir Canada CentrePre-Sale Sold Out12007.28.13Detroit, MIJoe Louis ArenaPre-Sale Sold Out12107.30.13Newark, NJPrudential CenterPre-Sale Sold Out6907.31.13Newark, NJPrudential CenterPre-Sale Sold Out7508.02.13Brooklyn, NYBarclay's CenterPre-Sale Sold Out8608.03.13Washington, DCVerizon CenterPre-Sale Sold Out6408.05.13Columbia, SCColonial Life ArenaPre-Sale Sold Out3508.07.13Jacksonville, FLJacksonville Veterans Memorial ColiseumPre-Sale Sold Out3308.08.13Tampa, FLTampa Bay Times ForumPre-Sale Sold Out5408.10.13Atlanta, GAPhilips ArenaPre-Sale Sold Out56


The number of magazines sold at a store dropped from 60 to 21 so What was the percent decrease in the number of magazines sold?

60-21=39; 39/60=65%


How much was a boat if a man sold it for 2511 pounds and got 35 percent profit?

2000.00 dollars


What does a player get in payment when one team buys him from another?

When a player is sold to a club, the club will keep 70 percent of the sale amount , the player will get 20 percent and the agent will get 10 percent.


Tickets went on sale for the school play A total of 232 tickets were available for sale 38 tickets were sold during the first week What percent of the tickets were sold on the first week?

38 x 100/232 = 16.38%


Minnie had a garage sale where everything was 30 percent off She sold a pair of house slippers that originally sold for 15.00 How much did the customer pay Minnie?

10.50


A computer system is marked 800 is sold at a discount of 16 percent What is the discount?

You save $128.00 and the sale price is $672.00

People also asked