Best Answer

show the work

If 18 counters are the whole set, how many are 7/9 of the set?

User Avatar

Wiki User

13y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar
More answers
User Avatar


8mo ago

To convert a mixed number to an improper fraction, multiply the whole number by the denominator and add the numerator, then write this sum over the original denominator. Conversely, to convert an improper fraction to a mixed number, divide the numerator by the denominator to get the whole number, and write any remainder as the numerator of the fractional part, keeping the original denominator.

This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do to parts and whole fractions?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass