Best Answer

Any integer can be expressed as a fraction with the numerator equal to the integer and the denominator equal to 1.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2011-04-06 17:03:27
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


See all cards
177 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you convert an integer to a fraction?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

How do you convert 2.00 to a fraction?

2.00 is an integer = 2, and not a fraction.

Is 1101 fraction?

1101 is an integer, but you can convert it into a fraction by writing it as 1101/1

What is seventy five in simplest form?

Since 75 is an integer, there is no need to convert it to a fraction. 70/5 = 14

What is 586 as a reduced fraction?

586 is an integer and it makes little sense to convert it to a fraction.

What is 900 as a fraction in simplest form?

900 is an integer and there is no sensible way to convert it into a fraction.

How do you make 8181818181 to a fraction?

8181818181 in an integer, not a fraction. But, if you had to convert it to a fraction, you could write it as 8181818181/1

How do you make 105 into a fraction?

You can convert any integer into a fraction, by putting the integer into the numerator, and 1 into the denominator. Thus, 105 = 105/1.

How do you convert 541 into a fraction?

541 is an integer and not a fraction but, if you must, you could express it as 541/1

What is the decimal expansions of the following fraction 110?

110 is an integer: there is not a sensible way to convert it to a fraction.

How do you convert 034 to a fraction?

034 is an integer, not a fraction and it makes little sense to convert it to a fraction. However, if you must, it is simply 034/1 = 34/1.

How do you convert a repeating 9 decimal into a fraction?

0.999 repeating = 1 (the integer).

How do you add a mixed fraction by a mixed fraction?

You can either add the fractional parts and, if required, convert the answer to a mixed fraction and then add the integer part to the integer parts of the two original numbers; or change both numbers to top-heavy (or improper) fractions, add them and then convert the answer to a mixed fraction.

People also asked