answersLogoWhite

0


Best Answer

Suppose a 90 dollar item was on sale for 72 dollars. What is the percentage change? Find the difference. 90 - 72 = 18. 18 is 1/5 of 90 or 20%. The percentage of decrease is 20%. Since we subtracted 20% from the original number, the remainder must be 80%. 72 is 80% of 90. (90 x 0.80 = 72)

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2012-03-17 22:36:29
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Algebra

20 cards

A polynomial of degree zero is a constant term

The grouping method of factoring can still be used when only some of the terms share a common factor A True B False

The sum or difference of p and q is the of the x-term in the trinomial

A number a power of a variable or a product of the two is a monomial while a polynomial is the of monomials

โžก๏ธ
See all cards
3.81
โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…
1779 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you fugure out percentage change?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp
People also asked