Best Answer

Find the square root to the thousandth place (3rd decimal digit) and round it to 2 decimal places to give the square root in hundredths. If you want a fraction, convert the decimal hundredths to a fraction by putting them over 100 and simplifying.

User Avatar

Wiki User

8y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


20 cards

A polynomial of degree zero is a constant term

The grouping method of factoring can still be used when only some of the terms share a common factor A True B False

The sum or difference of p and q is the of the x-term in the trinomial

A number a power of a variable or a product of the two is a monomial while a polynomial is the of monomials

See all cards
3046 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you get a fraction into a square root to the nearest hundredths?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass