There are two classification
A. Straight lines
1.Horizontal lines - these are straight lines in lying position and they suggest calmness.
2. Vertical lines - these are straight lines in upward position and they suggest height and power.
3. Zigzag lines - these are straight lines, too. They suggest disorderliness and trouble.
4. Slanting lines - these are straight lines that give the feeling of action or motion.
B.Curved Lines - lines that suggest meanings like motion and feelings.
1. Wavy lines - these lines suggest gracefulness or continuity.
2. Spiral - these are curved lines that suggest action and motion.
3. Concave - a line curved inward.
4. Convex - a line curved outward.
the different type of graph are bar, line, tally, pictogram, pie chart
The different type of line designs are zig zag, parallel, dotted, dashed, perpendicular, curved, straight and wavy. The most used line designs are zig zag, dotted and straight.
all vertical lines are parallel to waht type of line?
different subset of a line
A line dance is a dance with a repeated sequence of steps in which a number of people dance in different groups or a line of people. It doesn't matter of which gender or who the people you dancing with.
Each type of tester is different. Read the instructions on the box, this will tell you what the lines mean.
Which type of line shows a direct proportion
The type of line that makes use of rounded angles is a curvy line.
The equator is an imaginary line.