Best Answer

A 45-sided shape is called a pentatetracontagon. But, actually, if you want to keep it simple, you can just append the suffix -gon to the end of a number (higher than 10 only), like 12-gon, or 56-gon, or 89-gon or 1,000,000,000-gon, et cetera.

User Avatar

Wiki User

13y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What do you call a 45 sided shape?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass