The result of the spin will be red one half, or fifty percent, of the time. The other one half, or fifty percent, black will come up. In other words there is a fifty percent chance it will be red and a fifty percent chance that it will not. Hence fifty-fifty.
With an actual roulette wheel, you have less than a fifty-fifty chance of spinning red.
Zero if there is no red. 100% if all are red.
There is a 2 in 5 chance that the spinner will stop in a red section.
30% chance its sick and 43% has alergies
if you mean the fish spelled PLECO. There is a small chance that it will.
The chance is 25%.
the spinning circle to the right if the msg in the conversation window indicates that the msg has not been delivered YET, but Skype will continue trying the red exclamation point indicates that msg delivery has failed
Assuming the red and blue spinner has an equal number of red and blue spots, the odds of spinning blue is 50%. On the other spinner, the odds of an odd number is 67%. Combined, the odds of spinning blue and an odd number is 33%. (50% times 67%)
Of course it is! just watch it!, the ball goes into red... stops and floats out again!
We'll get a 50% chance of getting a red calf and a 50% chance of getting a roan calf.
Its a huge tornado/hurricane thats been spinning for years.
the red orb gives you the chance to catch groudon and the blue orb gives you the chance to catch kyorge.
Yes, they do and if they get a chance, they will castrate a red squirrel.
you have a 50% chance of being right. you can chose red and it will be the right answer, and then you can have the same chance card pop up again and pick red again but be wrong.
u get the spinning plates achivement
The answer will depend on the patter of colours on the two spinners.
85% chance 15% it will be the color of an ancestor
After separating the red blood cells from the donated blood, they are irradiated with a gamma source. Irradiation is used to minimize the chance of transfusion-associated graft-versus-host disease.
Their offspring would have a 50% chance of being Xr like their parents and 25% chance of being XX and 25% chance of being rr. 0% chance of having color vision since neither parent has a R.
It depends on the color of the parents hair. If they both just have the gene but have brown hair lets say then there is a 1 in 4 chance of having a baby with red hair. If one parent has red hair then there is a 50% chance of having a baby with red hair.
Red Square, by any chance?