answersLogoWhite

0


Best Answer

40% off 14 dollars leaves you with 60% of 14 dollars.

60% of 14 dollars = 14*60/100 = 8.40 dollars.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2009-11-27 11:42:50
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

169

168

167

166

โžก๏ธ
See all cards
3.95
โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…
151 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is 40 percent off 14 dollars?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp
People also asked