Best Answer

If you live in the US, there has recently been introduced something called "New mathematics" in schools there...

I have no clue what's different from the "old" math in there though xD

Or you could be thinking about the term arithmetic ?

Otherwise, if you are a student of a slightly higher level of mathematics, it's usually named by the particular branch of math you are studying. like:

  • Geometry
  • Calculus
  • Linear Algebra
  • Differential equations
  • Statistics


User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2011-11-29 22:48:29
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


20 cards

A polynomial of degree zero is a constant term

The grouping method of factoring can still be used when only some of the terms share a common factor A True B False

The sum or difference of p and q is the of the x-term in the trinomial

A number a power of a variable or a product of the two is a monomial while a polynomial is the of monomials

See all cards
848 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is the term for the math taught in 2011 i.e. It's not called new math anymore is it?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked