It depends on how much money she had before she bought the ticket? If she started with £50.00, then 50.00 − 36.75 = 13.25 Therefore: her change would have been: £13.25
The theoretical probability that a tribute from 1,2,4 will win the Hunger Games is 25% chance. To find the experimental probability you would have to know which tributes won in the last 75 hunger games to know there chance of winning in the future.
The probability is zero since the rules governing boxing would not permit a heavyweight boxer to fight at flyweight.
I would guess that the entries are sorted by number. You can use that fact to check the number of the ticket you bought - similar to the way you search for a name in the phone book.
The chances of winning would be 15/3000 or 1 in 200 (or 0.5%). That means the probability of NOT winning is 99.5 %
Actually , all it depends on luck. Most of such surveys declare winner through lucky draw so all of the candidates have equal probability of winning prizes. So, I would suggest you that you should try your luck in such prize winning survey.
Either way you are buying 5 tickets out of 500. That means that the probability of winning is 5/500 = 1/100 = 1%
You can send it. It would, however, be a waste of everyone's time.
If you felt that winning the lottery was impossible, there would be little sense in buying a lottery ticket.
probably not; but check the airline to be surel continental for example would say : ....on ticket bought AFTER x day y month you're welcome! :)
Yes they did. They bought a ticket just as you would today to ride a train.