answersLogoWhite

0


Best Answer

14 sick people and 65% non sick people. How many people in all

User Avatar

Michelle Sisomphou

Lvl 2
1w ago
This answer is:
User Avatar
More answers
User Avatar

Wiki User

13y ago

14/35 x 100 = 40. Therefore, the whole is equal to 40. Therefore, 65 percent is equal to 40 - 14 = 26.

This answer is:
User Avatar

User Avatar

bayan

Lvl 2
3mo ago

What is equal to 35/65

This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: If 14 equals 35 percent then how much is the other 65 percent?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp