answersLogoWhite

0


Best Answer

30 percent 'off' leaves 70 percent 'on'.

70 percent of 199.99 = (0.7 x 199.99) = 139.993

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2009-10-28 15:49:06
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

170

169

168

167

โžก๏ธ
See all cards
4.07
โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…
89 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is 30 percent off of 199.99?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp
People also asked