Best Answer

You can't. A mixed number is the sum of a whole number and a proper fraction. 253 is a whole number, and if you split it up into a fraction, it would consist of a whole number and an improper fraction.

User Avatar

Wiki User

2009-07-28 17:15:15
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


20 cards

A polynomial of degree zero is a constant term

The grouping method of factoring can still be used when only some of the terms share a common factor A True B False

The sum or difference of p and q is the of the x-term in the trinomial

A number a power of a variable or a product of the two is a monomial while a polynomial is the of monomials

See all cards
2501 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you change 253 in to a mixed number?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked