Best Answer

Two or more angles that sum to 90 degrees are called complimentary angles.

User Avatar

Wiki User

15y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is the name of two or more angles whose sum is 90 degrees?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

What is the name for two angles whose measures have the sum of 90 degrees?

The angles are complementary.

Name the polygon whose angles total 180 degrees?

In Geometry that are many different types of polygons. The polygon whose angles equal up to 180 degrees is a triangle.

What is the name of a pair of angles whose sum equals 90 degrees?


What is the name of a polygon whose sum of its interior angles is 1080?

It is an 8 sided octagon whose interior angles add up to 1080 degrees.

What is the name of th regular polygon whose interior angle is treble its exterior?

It is a regular 8 sided octagon whose interior angles are 135 degrees and its exterior angles are 45 degrees

What is the name of a regular polygon whose interior angles are 160 degrees each?

What's Greek for 18?

what would the name of the polygon if it measure 540 degrees?

A pentagon is a 5 sided polygon whose interior angles add up to 540 degrees

Do triangles that add up to more than 180 degrees have a name?

There is no such triangle with a sum of angles different that 180 degrees.

How do you name pependicular angles?

right angles or 90 degrees

What is the name of a parallelogram whose sides are equal length but whose angles are not necessarily right angles?

It's called a 'Rhombus'.

What angles are greater than 90 degree's but lesss than 180?

An angle whose degree measure is greater than 90 but less than 180 is simply in that range. Examples would be 91 degrees, 104.5 degrees, 179.25 degrees, and so on. There is no specific name for angles in this category, but it falls into the broader category of obtuse angles, angles with measures greater than 90.

What s an angle more than 360 degrees called?

They have the same name as the angles that are obtained when you subtract [multiples of] 360 degrees.