Best Answer

Let's start with an improper fraction: 310/100. And you can reduce it and get 31/10. So if you change that to a mixed number, it becomes 3 1/10.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2013-01-14 02:11:19
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


20 cards

A polynomial of degree zero is a constant term

The grouping method of factoring can still be used when only some of the terms share a common factor A True B False

The sum or difference of p and q is the of the x-term in the trinomial

A number a power of a variable or a product of the two is a monomial while a polynomial is the of monomials

See all cards
1032 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Can 310 percent be expressed as a mixed number?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked

What did Psyche look like?

View results

How much residual on g-tube is too much?

View results

How can you find the grade average from 5 wrong out of 20?

View results

What is the area of a square with a side length of 3x?

View results

What is a 3 percent increase of 11.50?

View results