Best Answer

The way that you change that fraction into an inproper fraction is by multiplying the 3 and the 9, then add the 2, and you divide it all by 3. So the answer would be 29 over 3.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2011-02-23 03:14:48
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


20 cards

A polynomial of degree zero is a constant term

The grouping method of factoring can still be used when only some of the terms share a common factor A True B False

The sum or difference of p and q is the of the x-term in the trinomial

A number a power of a variable or a product of the two is a monomial while a polynomial is the of monomials

See all cards
1036 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you change 9 and 2 over 3 into an inproper fraction?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked