Best Answer

The " 70% " score represents the fraction of the questions that you answered correctly.

If you answered 70% correctly, you missed the remaining 30% .

30% of 50 = 0.3 x 50 = 15 .

User Avatar

Wiki User

2012-06-27 22:39:35
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


20 cards

A polynomial of degree zero is a constant term

The grouping method of factoring can still be used when only some of the terms share a common factor A True B False

The sum or difference of p and q is the of the x-term in the trinomial

A number a power of a variable or a product of the two is a monomial while a polynomial is the of monomials

See all cards
2564 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How many questions can you miss on a 50 question test and get a 70 percent?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked