Best Answer

To convert a mixed number to an improper fraction, multiply the whole number by the denominator and add the result to the numerator. This number is the numerator, and the original denominator is the denominator. For 2 2/5, 2 * 5 = 10, 10 + 2 = 12. The resulting improper fraction is 12/5

User Avatar

Wiki User

13y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What fraction is equivalent to two and two fifths?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass