535. (2140/4 = 535)
a town has hight schools with 4,000 students each. What is the order of magnitude of the total number of high school students in the town?
Education is important in Belgium, and approximately 71-percent of adults have earned their high school diploma or the equivalent of a high school diploma. Anyone that has a high school diploma in Belgium can continue their education at universities and colleges.?æ
Just about everyone uses this skill, from high school students, to teachers, to people whom use it in their own job.
All of them. Only some are too complicated for high school students, or even undergraduates.
About 39% of High Schoolers drop out of school in their life.
95 % graduate from catholic high school.
98% of high school students have cells the other 2% is blackberry or PDA.
Depends on size of school