You should do a survey for about 100 - 200 people. Then, calculate it to see which sides has more percentage
The percentage of people in the US that can read is 99% .
Well, in my family(4 people) The percentage is 3/4 right-handed.-Comment by TwixManiac!
if there are 180 people and 80 were female and the rest are men what percentage is the men?
about 85% of people don't like uniforms
50% do like uniforms and 50% do not
about 24% in the United States wear uniforms
about 24% of kids who don't like to wear uniforms
49% percent of kids like and have school uniforms. newtest3
90% of people like school uniforms and 10% of people do not
Yes, some people think uniforms should be banned
80% of kids hate wearing uniforms and 20% do
about all the students that were uniforms for their school's
People don't like uniforms because they can't really distinguish other kids/ teachers.
20 percent of elementry schools wear uniforms. the other 80% do not
Around 5 or 6 percent